Cobham Gaisler provides a LEON SPARC architectural port (HAL) and board support packages (BSPs) for WindRiver VxWorks 7. Development is currently on-going to improve the BSP support in terms of device drivers for on-chip GRLIB peripherals, see (*) below for current status. Development is supported on both Linux and Windows hosts.
The LEON SPARC port is provided in source code. A WindRiver source license for VxWorks 7 is required.
VxWorks 7 for LEON contents
- VxWorks 7 SPARC architectural port (HAL), supporting both LEON2(*) and LEON3/4
- BSPs for GR712RC-BOARD, UT700 LEAP, GR-CPCI-UT699, GR-CPCI-GR740, and a generic LEON BSP for custom systems
- SMP with time/space partitioning support (**)
- MMU and non-MMU support
- Support for FPU and non-FPU system
- GCC 7.2 with C11/C++11 support
- Workbench debugging using TCF
- Workbench analysis tools support
- Drivers for on-chip peripherals (UART, Timer, Interrupt controller)
- GRETH (10/100/1000) network driver
- SpaceWire support (GRSPW)
- SpaceWire Router support (GRSPWROUTER) (*)
- CAN support, non-DMA (OCCAN) and DMA (GRCAN) (*)
- GPIO support
- 1553 BC, RT and BM support (GR1553B) and basic support for B1553BRM BC, RT and BM
- USB 1.1 and/or 2.0 support (GRUSBHC) (*)
- I2C Master (I2CMST)
- PCI support (GRPCI2, GRPCI, PCIF, AT697 PCI) (*)
- Linux, Windows 7, and Windows 10 toolchains
(*) Entries marked with a star are in the process of being ported to VxWorks 7.
(**) Time and space partitioning refers to the RTP time partitioning scheduler
available in VxWorks 7 Plus.