This page describes a running development and no guarantees can be given concerning future product availability. All information on this page is subject to change without notice.
The GR765 is the next-generation radiation-hardened fault-tolerant octa-core system-on-chip, with the bootstrap option to select between LEON5FT SPARC V8 and NOEL-V RV64 RISC-V processor cores. It supports DDR3 SDRAM and NAND Flash memory with advanced error detection and correction capabilities. The communication interfaces include a SpaceWire router, SpaceFibre, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553, and CAN-FD interfaces.
- Processor target frequency: 1 GHz
- Target technology: STM 28nm FDSOI
- TID immunity: 50 krad(Si)
- Main memory interface: DDR3 SDRAM, DDR4 SDRAM TBD, interface with dual x8 device correction capability
- 8x Fault-tolerant LEON5FT or NOEL-V FT with dedicated FPU and MMU
- 32 KiB per core L1 cache, connected to advanced interconnect providing multiple-parallel paths between processors and Level-2 Cache
- 2+ MiB L2 cache, 512-bit cache line, 4-ways
- DMA controllers
- SpaceFibre x4+ lanes 6.25 Gbit/s, simpler protocols (Wizard link), PCIe TBD
- 12-port SpaceWire router with +4 internal ports
- 3x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet with TT Ethernet support. TSN support TBD.
- 2x MIL-STD-1553B
- 2x CAN FD
- 12 x UART
- 2x SPI master/slave, GPIO, Timers & Watchdog
- 2x I2C interface
- NAND Flash controller interface
- FPGA Supervisor interface
- SoC Bridge interface for efficient connection to companion FPGAs
- High-pin count – LGA1752
- Debug links: Ethernet, JTAG, SpaceWire
The GR765 is targeted at high-performance general purpose processing with support for mixed-criticality applications. The architecture is suitable for both symmetric and asymmetric multiprocessing and contains design extensions to provide hardware support for isolation between mixed-criticality applications.
The full GR765 development from concept to flight model availability has the following engineering activities:
- Phase 1 - Front end design and prototype development.
- Phase 2 - FM development. Output: GR765-XX – GR765 prototypes without an established production test program
- GR765-XX plastic package development
- GR765-XX manufacturing
- Phase 3 - Output: GR765 prototypes, triple-temp test prototypes and flight models
- GR765-XX electrical test
- GR765-XX ESD tests
- GR765-XX radiation validation
- GR765-CP/MP/MS manufacturing (same design as GR765-XX)
- GR765-CP/MP/MS electrical test
- GR765-MS validation
Prototype components are planned to be available in 2024.
We can provide FPGA prototypes of the GR765 design for various FPGA platforms.
|GR765 Product Brief
||GR765 Product Brief.pdf (June 2022)
|GR765 Data Sheet and User’s Manual
||Please contact us.