The Radiation-Tolerant 18x SpaceWire Router device is ideally suited for space and other high-rel applications, providing a high-throughput wormhole router functionality.
- CQFP256 package
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) up to 300 krad (Si, functional)
- Single-Event Latch-Up Immunity (SEL) to LETth > 118 MeV*cm2 mg
- MTBE for SEU related errors for GEO orbit: ~196 years
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V supply
- 3 W consumption (typical)
- Up to 200 Mbps on all SpaceWire links
The router implements a routing switch as defined in the ECSS-E-ST-50-12C SpaceWire links, nodes, routers and networks standard, supporting all mandatory and optional features.
The router implements eighteen external routing ports, an internal configuration port, and an internal port for system level test support.
The configuration port provides access to configuration and status registers, and the routing table, using the Remote Memory Access Protocol (RMAP) as defined in the ECSS-E-ST-50-52C protocol standard.
The router also fully supports the ECSS-E-ST-50-51C SpaceWire protocol identification standard.
- Fault tolerant 18x SpaceWire Router compliant with ECSS-E-ST-50-12C
- Supports ECSS-E-ST-50-12C Rev 1 features
- Non-blocking switch-matrix connecting any input port to any output port
- Packet Distribution, Group Adaptive Routing
- Path, Logical and Regional Logical addressing
- Two priority levels for output port arbitration
- 16x SpaceWire ports with on-chip LVDS
- 2x SpaceWire ports with LVTTL for use with off-chip LVDS transceivers
- Configuration port using RMAP, compliant with ECSS-E-ST-50-52C
- Support functions for SpaceWire-D
- Distributed Interrupt support
- System-time distribution via all ports
- SpaceWire Plug-and-Play support
- Timers on all ports to recover from deadlock
- UART and JTAG interfaces to configuration port
- GPIO and SPI interfaces
The GR718B development board has been designed to support the development and fast prototyping of systems based on our GR718B Radiation-Tolerant 18x SpaceWire Router.
|GR718B Data Sheet and User’s Manual
|GR718B Development Board User's Manual
|GR718B in Cold-Spare Scenarios
|GR718B: External bias circuit for floating LVDS input